Home » Product Review Essay – Self Reflection

Product Review Essay – Self Reflection

Abel Jacob

Writing For Engineers

Product Review Essay – Self Reflection

The main task enforced was to review the Product Review essay which was written prior to this memo. I was able to scrutinize certain aspects of my writing, critique my writing style, and fix my orientation of introducing criteria and other ideas. The essay is written in order to inform readers about a specially chosen product and this memo will cover my writing process and reevaluations of it.

I was able to critique my organization of my writing and make it more concise for readers to understand the overall points while having a great understanding of the specific criteria I used to grade the item. I was also able to find better writing styles in order to inform the readers in a much better way. There were also small specifics that I needed to reform such as the styling of the essay as a whole, writing a concise and informative introduction, and being objective in the description of the product and its capabilities. 

The major findings found within this essay reflection was understanding how to better my writing by using specific techniques mentioned above and use them to my advantage when writing to clearly inform and explain to the reader.